Why is CBD Oil Good For You?
CBD oil is becoming an aid for many ailments and helps in improving overall health. Why is CBD oil good for you? Let us count the ways. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound found in both our bodies and in the hemp plant, the same plant that produces marijuana with THC – the psychoactive compound. Full spectrum CBD oil offers numerous benefits without the “high” effect. The body, particularly the brain, produces cannabidiol compounds (Endo-Cannabidiol) that help in different functions. Taking the oil actually reinforces ECBD, helps in curing diseases and in maintaining health and wellbeing. Here are the benefits of hemp oil:
- Pain Relief is a key quality of CBD that makes it popular among people with chronic pain issues. Chronic pain is caused by a variety of ailments that can be debilitating and can lead to psychological issues such as anxiety and depression. It first relieves inflammation by inducing immune receptors to stop inflammation. Then it interacts with opioid and dopamine receptors to produce more of the hormones to alleviate the pain and relax the mind. CBD is deemed more effective than prescription medication and without any side effect.
- CBD oil prevents Type 2 Diabetes by triggering the CBD receptors in the liver to produce insulin. And it also helps in the absorption of insulin and glucose into the tissue cells for energy, preventing higher levels of blood sugar and blood pressure. It is recommended for people with obesity issues as it also helps in weight loss. Obesity is the leading cause of type 2 Diabetes.
- CBD oil helps lessen cancer related symptoms such as loss of appetite, pain and slows down the growth of tumors and spread of cancer cells. It is paired with traditional medication particularly chemotherapy. CBD oil helps by increasing appetite, lessens nausea and prevents healthy cells from being affected by the chemical therapy.
- It also alleviates depression and anxiety, and prevents the symptoms of neurological degenerative diseases. Depression and anxiety are leading psychological issues that lead to serious problems such as anxiety attacks and debilitating physical effects such as lethargy, and extreme sleeping patterns and appetite. CBD stops anxiety and depression by flooding the brain with serotonin that uplifts the mood. It also prevents symptoms of degenerative brain diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s that cause brain cell death. CBD promotes the creation and growth of brain cells.
- Hemp oil promotes cardiovascular health by triggering receptors to produce more blood flow regulators, unclogging blood vessels, and preventing inflammation of damaged vascular cells. Antioxidants and terpenes present in CBD oil eliminate free radicals that cause heart ailments.
These are just a few of the many positive and health giving effects of CBD oil. Click this link to know more about CBD oil, dosages, as well as many types of application that you can choose from.