We love our pets and do everything to keep them healthy. In fact, the pet care industry turned into a billion dollar sector because of pet owners wanting only the best for their beloved cats and dogs. Cats are the most resilient and loveable pets, with their own quirks and nuances that pet lovers fall in love with. What better way to keep your feline friend healthy than the natural way, through CBD oil. Full spectrum CBD oil for cats is a superfood supplement that contains different qualities for improving health and wellbeing.
Here are CBD oil benefits for your cat’s health:
- Cat anxiety – seeing first hand how attached cats can be to their owners is sweet but also sad as they experience loneliness and separation anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety include aggression to strangers, extreme patterns in appetite and sleeping and changes in behavior. CBD oil for cats work by inducing CBD receptors in the body to produce serotonin to calm and relax your pet.
- Pain relief – aging cats suffer from age related diseases that can cause chronic pain. Arthritis, inflamed bowels, inflammation from oxidative stress, and neuropathic pain are examples of age related diseases that cause pain to our feline oldie. CBD oil’s pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effects work hand in hand to relieve pain, improving your pet’s quality of life as he/she experiences the golden years.
- Relief from allergies – Cats are also susceptible to allergies, and much like us, it can be triggered by anything from food to insect bites. It is hard to know the cause of allergies in cats, and the best way to combat allergies without knowing the cause is through a regimen of CBD oil. It boosts the immune system and corrects the hypersensitivity to allergens by stopping inflammation and healing the soreness.
- Cardiovascular health – Cats can also suffer from heart diseases. CBD oil helps your pet maintain a healthy heart through the interactions of CBD receptors to different hormones that regulate healthy blood flow, unclogging blockages and preventing vascular inflammation.
- Prevents oxidative stress and eliminates free radicals – Various Antioxidants and terpenes present in CBD oil make it a superfood, and support good health and wellbeing. Antioxidants and terpenes destroy free radicals in the body and prevent oxidative stress. Supplementing your cat’s diet with regular intake of CBD oil helps maintain a healthy body and sound mind.
Get the 101 on CBD oil and its benefit to you and your cat’s health.